Construction & Traffic Report
Here are a few websites and ideas for up to date information and traffic reports:
- sigalert.com will give you a real time snapshot of traffic conditions on the Coast Highway and local freeways and includes a link to a camera located where the Santa Monica Freeway begins.
- If you have a smartphone, Google maps has a traffic monitoring feature based upon tracking of the movement of GPS enabled cellphones.
- Download the free WAZE app from Play Store. This cloud-source app depends on reports from other app users and will give directions based on traffic.
- Santa Monica Constructs is a City of Santa Monica website that provides updates on construction in that city including the Expo II light rail project. You also can find links to various weekly updates and real-time parking information.
- PCH Partners is a website created to provide information regarding projects that may impact the highway.
- Palisadian Post to sign up for breaking news alerts. Traffic, accidents, crime and more.