Filming Rules & Regulations
If you would like to print this information, please click Filming Rules & Regulations
1. Notice of Intent to Film: A filming notice on the CRHOA form must be filed with the CRHOA prior to any film or video shoot in the California Riviera Home Owners Association area. Mail, or email, email@example.com.
2. Filming Fee: $1,000.00 for the first day and $750.00 per day thereafter, including any prep and/or strike day ($500.00 per still shoot). Deliver the fee to the CRHOA office prior to commencement of filming (or still shoot). Mailing address is: CRHOA, PO Box 1722, PP, 90272. Drop off location is 17933 Castellammare Drive, PP, 90272, 310-454-5245. Click here for a W9 W9CRHOA (CRHOA federal tax ID number is 95-6056474) or contact us.
3. Acceptable Filming and Shoot Days: Monday through Friday only; not negotiable. No prep, filming, strike or still shoots are allowed on Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays, even if neighbor signatures are obtained (Immediate neighbors are not the only people affected by a production company crew.)
4. Acceptable Hours:7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Production crew, production vehicles and film personnel should not arrive before the start time. In no event should prep, filming, shooting or strike commence before 7:00 a.m. or continue after 10:00 p.m. In fact, all production personnel and commercial vehicles must have departed by 10:00 p.m.
5. Commercial Vehicles necessary to the production must be parked on one side of the street only. Equipment must be kept to a minimum. Do not block driveways or mailboxes (even for loading or unloading). Portable toilets, if necessary, must be placed off the street and out of public view.
6. Film Personnel Vehicles: No one involved in the production may park their vehicle on California Riviera streets. Film/production personnel must be bused to the location to avoid traffic noise and congestion. Busing arrangements must be made by the production company.
7. Food Service and Consumption must be made out of public view, not in driveways or on front lawns, grass berms, or in the street.